Pet Forums - Yeepet

Pet Forums - Yeepet (http://www.yeepet.com/forum/index.php)
-   New to Yeepet? Tell Us about Yourself and Pet (http://www.yeepet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Members / Old Members Look Here! (http://www.yeepet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426)

Judy at Shady Grove 06-08-2009 05:06 PM

New Members / Old Members Look Here!

This thread was just opened up for new members to post so we can get to know you and your pet(s)!!

I'm not so new, but think this is a great idea - hope we see the new members posting so we can "meet and greet!":D

Kristinfsu 06-27-2009 12:55 PM

Happy to be here!

I am glad that I found Yeepet. I have a dog, 2 cats and newborn baby. It is nice that there is a site out there where pet lovers can connect!

Judy at Shady Grove 06-29-2009 05:01 PM

Hi and Welcome

Welcome! You sound mighty busy - hope you enjoy it here. :p

bevybev 08-24-2009 03:12 PM

Glad to be here :)

I'm Bev from Philly and I have a 6yr very roudy chocolate lab named cubbieduke. My niece had him and could not care for him so she signed his papers over to me. I am so glad because it was so empty around her without the pitter patter of four legs. I once had an Irish Setter, Quincy and he died; although I still miss him, this cubbieduke is the most wonderful companion to have. He is always up to something.. That's my Cubbie!

Kodiac 08-25-2009 10:34 PM

My name is Diana and I have one pet dog named Kodiac, Kody for short. It's wonderful to be a part of the first network site for owners and pets and I welcome you all in return! :D

Judy at Shady Grove 08-26-2009 05:44 PM

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy it here! Welcome!:p

dogexaminer 09-05-2009 09:14 PM

Hi fellow yeepetters ;)

I have a Miniature Pinscher, (the boss man), two happy-go-lucky Pit Bulls, and a fish named Piggy. I am very involved in rescue and am slowy but surely working my way to vet school.
Being a newbie, I'm looking forward to exploring everything this site has to offer as a pet lover.

Judy at Shady Grove 09-12-2009 05:42 PM

HI

Hope you enjoy it here! Sounds like you have a house-ful of critters! :o)

SkyePR 09-21-2009 09:51 PM

About Me :)

Hi! My name is Kristina and I am married to my best friend, Brent. He and I have a sheltie named Skye and a gray tabby name Roxy. They are our kids. We give them the best care and can not imagine life with out them! I have owned many types of animals: guinea pigs, horses, chickens, goats, rabbits, chinchillas, bettas, etc. We can not wait until we can live somewhere that allows us more than two pets! :) I am excited to be a part of this great community...some big things are planned I believe!!! ;) I look forward to meeting you all and so send me friend requests!

Judy at Shady Grove 09-23-2009 06:38 PM

Hi!

Hi there! Welcome to yeepet - I hope you enjoy it here. Sounds like you have some great pets and they have wonderful owners :)

Looking forward to seeing you posting and reading more about you and your whole family (hubby and furry pets) Judy