Go Back   Pet Forums - Yeepet > Dogs > Dog Health & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problem keeping things down

Dog Health & Care

Old 03-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Your Profile Picture
Unhappy Problem keeping things down

Recently my 2 year old Rottweiler has been throwing up about once a day. The only thing that has changed is her food. She has always had a sensitive stomach so I bought her the same brand of food but the sensitive stomach formula instead. I did everything right in terms of introducing it to her a little at a time mixed in with the old food over the course of about a week. The throwing up started about a week ago and is a darker brown color with some lighter brownish yellow.

Do you think it is the food or could it be worms or something like that? My husband and I are both out of work right now and can't really afford to bring her to her vet. Thank you for any information you can provide.

Old 03-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Your Profile Picture

Rottweilers are very sensitive to beef, wheat, and corn in the food and will get nauseous if the food contains them. Don't pay attention to the front of the bag, look on the ingredient list for chicken, rice, lamb, veggies etc I wrote a book that outlines this for you and have a free home remedy page you can download at http://bit.ly/dogdishdiet

Old 03-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Your Profile Picture

Thank you for the quick response. I went to the pet store today and bought the food she was used to and some treats because she was such a good dog about it all. Hopefully that will take care of it. Thank's for the link.