Yes. Yeepet is created to let you list your business for free in Yellow Pages. We also offer featured listings to help you maximize your online exposure. Contact us should you want to have your business featured on Yeepet.
The Yeepet Media Network is the premier pet related content and advertising network, offering ad placement on Yeepet.com and a hand-selected list of the best websites for animal lovers and enthusiasts.
Yes. You can add someone as your friend on his/her profile page available in People. Click the Add as Friend link in the submenu.
You can reset your password on the login page. Simply click the Forgot Password link and follow the steps.
You will receive an email with the link to reset your password. Make sure you check your junk folder and add us in your safe senders list.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the My Home page available in the header.
3. Click the Add Primary Pic link. Upload your picture. This picture will be displayed as your primary profile picture.
Giving treats is a fun feature we provide on yeepet.com. Treat your favorite pet from pet profile page and see how many treats the pet has received. The more treats the pet has, the more popular the pet. You can view the treats by clicking on the Treats icon on the pet profile page.
You can redeem the gift by following the steps below:
- Log into yeepet.com.
- Go to the Gift Center. The link is available at the very top of the page and on the submenu when you click the People tab in the header.
- Click the gift you want to redeem. You will see your point balance and the required points showing on the page.
In order to redeem the gift, your remaining balance should be greater than or equal to the required points of the gift you selected. Otherwise, the page will tell you that you have insufficient balance and cannot redeem the gift.
- Click the Redeem button if you have sufficient point balance. The confirmation message appears.
We've received your redeem request after the above steps are complete, and we will ship the requested product to you within a month.
After you’re logged into Yeepet, you can either click the Create Pet Profile link on your My Home page, or go to the My Pets page under My Home to create one or more pet profiles for your pets.
The Create Pet Profile link is also available on My Pets when you click Pets in the header.
You need to be a registered user in order to create a blog.
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Go to the Blogs page. Click the Create Blog link.
3. Fill in the information and write your blog post there. Click the Post button.
Your blog is created and posted. If you want to post another blog, simple repeat the above steps.