A group has basically three types of roles: group members, moderators and group founder with the privileges from the least to the most.
Group members can invite others to join the group, upload pictures, post topic and choose to quit the group.
Moderators are group members with more privileges granted by group founder and can help the founder manage the group. The founder may grant more or less privileges to moderators.
The Yeepet Media Network is the premier pet related content and advertising network, offering ad placement on Yeepet.com and a hand-selected list of the best websites for animal lovers and enthusiasts.
We were incubating the idea earlier this year and finally launched our new strategic business unit - Fuzzy Pet Writing Group. We want to help other websites or business owners with what we love and what we are good at.
If you own a pet website or business that needs quality pet articles, let us help! Our network of experienced pet loving writers in Fuzzy Pet Writing Group specialize in search engine friendly pet articles in the following areas:
1. pet lifestyle
We will write about everything pet related you assign us.
All the articles come with the following FREE SEO solutions:
1. Social bookmarking, creating backlinks or tweets
2. Submission of the articles to five top article directories
We will provide our clients with detailed reporting and guaranteed publishing. Satisfaction guaranteed! Rates start from $8 per article. Package rates are also available upon request. Call us at 408-372-8114 or email us today to discuss your business needs!
You can redeem either real products or virtual gifts in the gift center as your reward for creating quality content on Yeepet.
After you've redeemed a real product, your redeem request has been entered into our system immediately for shipment. The products will be shipped out to users like you once a month. You will expect the delivery within a month or so.
More information about the virtual gifts will be updated later once it is completed.
You can insert one or more images in a blog post. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com.
2. Click the Create Blog link on the Blogs page.
3. Click the green Image icon in the html editor of the Description field. This icon is located in the 4th row above the Description box.
4. Click the icon. The Image Properties popup window appears. Click the Upload tab. Upload your image by clicking the Browse button. Then click the Send it to the Server button. Click the green OK button to close the popup window. The image is displayed in the Description.
5. You can adjust the width and length of the image. Click on the image and adjust the dimension by dragging a corner of the image, or click the Image icon in the html editor and adjust the dimention on the popup.
You can upload pictures for yourself and pets in Gallery. But you need to create a pet profile first before uploading pet pictures. Every pet picture is associated with a pet name so that pet pictures appear correctly on corresponding pet profiles.
You will see the Pet option enabled on your Upload Picture page in Gallery once you’ve created a pet profile. Select pet name from the dropdown, browse your picture and enter the title, tag(s) for the picture and click the Upload button.
Yeepet Gift Center is a place for members to redeem gifts. We want to provide everyone with a fun, engaging and rewarding experience while you interact and make posts on Yeepet.
Users earn points while making posts on Yeepet and can redeem the gifts (real products, virtual gifts) in the gift center with the points you have earned. Every gift is assigned a certain number of points you need in order to redeem. That number is like the "price" of the gift. You can redeem any gift in the gift center as long as you have sufficient point balance.
The Virtual Gifts will be available soon.
You can view and manage the following in My Home:- My Profile: view and edit your private profile here.
We released a new feature recently that allows you to book a pet service online or make an appointment in Yellow Pages. The pet services you can book on Yeepet include pet sitting, grooming, walking and training services. Here is how:
1. Log into Yeepet.com. Click the Local Services tab in the header.
2. Find the pet business you want to book a service with. If needed, you need to change to your city by clicking the Change City link in order to see the pet services available in your local area.
Click the pet business name from the listings and go to the business profile page.
3. Locate the TOOLS section on the right of the pet business profile page. There are two links in this section:
Click a link and continue.
The pet service provider will be able to respond after receiving the notification about your Yeepet request. You will receive an email notification about the update. You need to log into Yeepet and check your service responses by clicking the My Service Requests link in the submenu of the My Home page.
If you just want to post an adoptable pet who is not associated with your shelter or rescue group you added on Yeepet, please follow the steps below.
You need to log in first in order to post a pet for adoption.
- Go to the Adoption channel at http://www.yeepet.com/adoption/
- Click the Post Pet link located in the submenu under the header.
- Complete the pet profile and click the Save button.
- You return to the pet profile page. Your pet for adoption has been posted.
You may also post your pets for adoption to your shelter or rescue group on Yeepet if you listed your shelter or rescue group on our Adoption page. Visit Question 3 below for how to do it.